Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Oaklands cc - Batting wagon wheels

Ryan Davies____________________________
Oaklands cc - Batsman No.1





























Davies who I know quite well (I've batted with him a few times and he's a bloke I really enjoy batting with), values his wicket and takes his time as you'll see below in the batting analysis. There's loads of dot balls and there'll be hardly any that were play and misses. He's the kind of player that'll look for the loose ball and put it away and his strong area is down that leg-side. As I recall these runs on the leg-side were mostly mine and were balls that only just strayed on his legs, but that's his bread and butter shot. The leg-side 4 looks as though it was a bye looking at the batting analysis?

















Neil Sullivan_____________________________
Oaklands cc - Batsman No.2





























This wagon wheel probably isn't a decent reflection of the blokes batting. He had to face Wayne Morgan who plays for Essex over 50's, so the ball for much of the time was on or around the top of off-stump. We'll have to wait and see if I get another look at him in 2020 and update the blog. But if your bowling a good line and length it looks as though your average will be okay in the opening couple of overs.

Paul Martin______________________________
Oaklands cc - Batsman No.4






























The notes for this bloke were a bit vague and incomplete,but he did come out with intent and his a number of 4's before Wayne bowled him. Again I've got to concede, this is a bit lacking in information, but if I get another look I'll update the information this summer.























































Check out some of my other posts here


No comments:

Post a Comment