Saturday, January 20, 2018

Complete a cricket score sheet - Intro














As a bowler one of things I don't like to see is the bowling data incorrectly filled in using Mickey Mouse symbols and being credited for more runs than I went for.

Chances are I'll be judged on my average and it'll affect how many overs I'll get in the next game or I may even be "Rotated"!

As a result of this happening recently I've compiled a series of posts trying to explain how to score a cricket match for those that struggle to do it and strewth have I seen some bad examples in the past!

These first few posts focus on the Bowlers analysis primarily.

It's not definitive, but, it as far as I'm aware, pretty close to being 'Standard'. I'm aware that it might be too detailed in a some people's opinion, but the thing is it works for me. It may be the case that you'll read through it and learn only 1 thing from it, well if that helps job done.

Here's my take on how you should complete the analysis when scoring a cricket game.

Completing the score-book - Runs and dot balls

No comments:

Post a Comment